Skip to main content

I Love Christmas Tag




Countdown to Christmas 2016 it is.... Wohoooo!

Who can believe that December is already here!!! *shocked*

Down to the tag...


1. What is your favorite Christmas Color?
    Gold, Green and Red - Perfect Christmas Colors


2. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
     I could watch Home Alone 1 and 2 for the entire December month.


3. What is your favorite Christmas song?
    Oh Dear! I love so many, but on top of my mind: A little cheat here, I have 2 - Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley and When a Child was  born by Boney M 



4. Is your tree fake or real?
    Fake

5. What tops your tree?
    A Star

   
6. Your favorite Christmas tradition?
     Putting up the star and the fairy lights... what a view!


7. Do you believe in Santa? 
   I always forced myself to believe in Santa Claus as a kid because it is so christmassy and festive and    as a grown-up I like how kids believe that Santa Claus is a big fat man bringing them amazing gifts      for   being a good kid the whole year - whoever thought of it has to be a parent of a naughty child ;)


8. What is your Dream Christmas Destination? 
    A cold weather place... London to name one!

9. Do you like giving or receiving gifts better? 
      Both! They are usually kept under the Christmas tree :)


10. What is your favorite christmas meal or treat?
      Roast Chicken made by my husband... yummy!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Disclaimer: All pictures taken from Google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bioderma Node DS+ Shampooing Review

Bioderma! A brand every skin/hair care fancying woman greedily hoards. Well in my case I needed to pick this "heaven sent" product to heed to my never-ending, every stalking dandruff problem. I have been facing persistent dandruff right since I was a kid, but with time and changing products the flaky snow on my head just got worse. I had been using The Body Shop - Ginger Anti Dandruff shampoo, as mentioned in my earlier post here , I never swore by it that it did any good or bad to my dandruff situation, but I still continue using it every once a while and avoid using it on my scalp off-late. I was recommended this shampoo by my dermatologist as  I recently had some problem with an allergy on my lip (about that I will cover in another post - coming soon!) which was triggered by dandruff *sighs*. Ok back to Bioderma Node DS+ shampoo Claims of this product: - Reduces rapid increase of Malassezia yeast which triggers dandruff - Prevents recurre...

M.A.C Lipstick Review - M.A.C Matte Lipstick - Shade Diva

My M.A.C Lipstick in Diva When it comes to M.A.C lipsticks I can go on and on, a true lipstick lover will know that M.A.C lipstick is the queen of lipsticks because of its wide range of formulas and shades. Whenever I buy an high-end lipstick, for me the shade matters the most, I do not like buying bold shade for fear I won't use it much and it won't justify the price. I wanted a red tone matte lipstick from M.A.C but at the same time I did not want a bold red or orange red tone lipstick as it would not flatter my skin tone. I almost left the counter thinking red is out of question, matte red is totally out of question and then I happen to swatch M.A.C Diva - I always looked at M.A.C Diva as more of an autumn-wintery shade and that it would look more festive and wine shadey kinda color. My First Impression: My mind: "Oh my my, it can be red, ok get your view right - its more blue-based red on you, not redddd...marooooon, maroon is a nice shade!"  My...

Minicoy Island - An Excursion!

During the summer months, beaches are one place that attracts most visitors and if it is an Island like Minicoy, nothing like it! Here are some pictures from my last trip to Lakshadweep Islands - Minicoy Island in March 2016. View at Minicoy Island beach                                                                 By the beach - Minicoy Island We visited three islands on this beautiful trip which were Kavaratti, Kalpeni and Minicoy and Minicoy Island was one of the most scenic islands. It has these beautiful pristine beaches, covered widely with white sand and beautiful corals. The island is a perfect tourist destination satisfying your desire to experience t...